
HELP SUPPORT INDEPENDENT JOURNALISM BY BECOMING A SUBSCRIBING MEMBER. YOU CAN ALSO MAKE A ONE TIME DONATION HERE.
Nationally recognized citizen journalist and conservative icon, Chaya Raichik, picked up two REAL News investigative stories for her popular X (formerly known as Twitter) page, Libs of TikTok. The posts exposed multiple RNCI investigations into schools in the region to millions of people across the country.
LEBANON SCHOOLS ALLOWS BOY INTO GIRLS’ LOCKER ROOM
The first story Libs of TikTok shared involved video of a school board meeting in Lebanon, Indiana, showing an 11-year-old 6th grade girl discussing how a boy was using the girls’ locker room. As of 9:00am on Thursday, the story had been viewed 1.6 million times on Raichik’s page.

As originally reported by REAL News Michiana on Tuesday, the video of the child is from a school board meeting from January of this year. The incident was ignored by all of the legacy outlets in Lebanon and the greater Indianapolis region.
“I’m here to discuss the matter of a male being in the female locker room.” The Lebanon Middle School student said as she started her speech to the school board at its January 16th, 2024, meeting. “Imagine this is you — you’re an 11-year-old girl who is coming into school thinking that they’re in a safe environment. You go to PE to get ready in the locker room and you see a boy in there. The first time you saw them, you panicked. Do I change in front of the boy? I feel like I’m doing something wrong. Do I take my shirt off? Do I take my pants off? He is doing so, so I think I should. I see him standing there, in his underwear. That was the first time I saw a boy half-naked — in a school that’s supposed to be safe.”
“I wanted to cry. I felt so uncomfortable. The only thing I’m asking for is that all students can change in a locker room that is matched to their gender.” The girl continued. “If they don’t feel comfortable changing, they could change in a private space alone, making others feel comfortable in their locker room. If I was your daughter and I came to you and said I saw the outline of male genitalia for the first time in the locker room at a school that is supposed to be safe, I would hope you would be proactive and find a safe place for all students, not just one percent.”
Following the child’s remarks, the school board simply thanked the child for speaking and had no discussion about the issue she brought forward.
1ST GRADER VICIOUSLY BEATEN ON SCHOOL BUS IN NILES, MICHIGAN
Three hours after pushing the first REAL News story, Libs of TikTok posted about another RNM investigation into an incident in Niles, Michigan, involving a 7-year-old Ballard Elementary School boy who was viciously beaten by a much older child on the school bus. As of 9:00am on Thursday, that story had been viewed by 2.9 million people on Raichik’s page.

On Monday, REAL News Michiana published video showing a 1st grade student at Niles Community Schools in Niles, Michigan, (just north of South Bend, Indiana) being viciously beaten by a 5th grade girl while riding the bus home from school. RNM was able to speak to the child’s father regarding the incident, who claims the school never notified him until he saw video of the beating posted by another student online. It turns out, there were also two adults on the bus, the driver and a bus monitor, who both did nothing to intervene.
In the video taken by another student you can hear the 1st grade boy and the much larger 5th grade girl arguing and cursing. The girl states that she had already punched the boy three times earlier and threatens to hit him more. At one point, the girl tells a friend to record as she goes in to hit the smaller child several more times. RNM has blurred the video to protect the child’s identity.
“He was dropped off (on Monday of last week) with the nanny who told me there had been some sort of incident on the bus, he had some bumps on his head.” The father, who RNM will not name in order to protect the identity of his son, said. “(My son) is 7-years-old. It was hard to tell from him exactly what had happened.”
The incident happened on March 4th and involved Ballard Elementary School students. According to the father, he called the school district’s bus garage the very next day. At that point, he was told the district was looking into the incident and they would be calling him back. The father tells RNM he then called on Wednesday and Thursday — never hearing from the school district again. On Thursday night, he saw the video of his son being beaten online.
“On Friday morning I went to the school to speak with school officials and the police.” The father stated.
Niles Community Schools’ Superintendent Dan Applegate posted a letter about the incident, contradicting nearly everything the father told RNM only hours earlier.
“I want to assure you that immediate actions were taken even before the student video was posted online.” Applegate wrote. “These actions included collaboration with the local police department and the initiation of our disciplinary process. Our buses are equipped with video cameras, which have been instrumental in our review of the situation. Both the school district and the bus company are actively evaluating additional measures to further enhance the safety of our students and prevent such situations from occurring in the future.”
According to the father, who tells RNM he has full custody of his son, the school district has not allowed him to view video taken by cameras mounted within the school bus. The father also tells RNCI the girl who beat his son has had several discipline issues in the past, including being banned from riding the bus. RNM has not been able to confirm those details.
The father has since taken all of his children out of Ballard Elementary School and is exploring legal options.
It turns out, the principal of Ballard Elementary School is a radical leftist who has been featured by REAL News in the past. In fact, Libs of TikTok picked up one of those stories involving Principal Jennifer Shabazz in January of this year.

Want to keep seeing the news the legacy media just won’t report? REAL News Michiana relies on member subscribers to keep going. As a subscriber, you’ll get an RNM mug and invites to special events. Help us continue to expose corruption and report on the news conservatives care about by subscribing here.






Keep up the good work Clifton. A lot of people do not realize this is going on in our community. The media is silent and your voice is one of very few speaking up about this. Keep shining the light what is going on. Thank you.
You’re on Gateway Pundit too. Billions of views.
Gateway Pundit is huge!
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2024/03/older-female-student-brutally-assaults-six-year-old/